This is a remote position. The territory will cover Northern California with a base in San Francisco, (applicants must reside in this area).
We have an immediate need for a Regional Strategic Accounts Manager. The purpose of this role will be to promote our products to architects, designers, engineers, contractors, developers and owners/end-users. The position will effectively gain specifications for our products on projects in key vertical segments. The position will manage their opportunity pipeline, work closely with channel partners as needed and convert opportunities into profitable sales.
- Establish key relationships with leading area influencers. Including but not limited to: Architects, Designers, Engineers, Owners/Developers. Create product demand and Brand preference with these influencers.
- Create and pursue opportunities within Region of responsibility. Create and manage a pipeline opportunity and deliver sales > $2M annually. Deliver profitable sales targeted products as established annually.
- Drive new product sales. Effectively gain specifications / acceptance of new products among key influencers.
- Provide insight to PLMs regarding new product opportunities, marketplace trends, and competitive feedback.
- Support the local Regional Channel Manager and Rep Agencies and assist in project pursuit and specification / approvals.
- Ongoing communication with Rep Agencies to review Pipeline opportunities and quoted projects. Initiate and track all jobs utilizing the Cloud for Sales program.
- Participate in relationship building Industry events, trade shows, associations, affiliations etc. . Follow up on all leads generated that apply to A/E, designer or end user as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in sales, marketing, business or related discipline required.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in industrial, commercial or architectural sales with documented examples of closing targeted customers and/or projects.
- Proven success selling to architectural, designer and/or engineering disciplines.
- Must possess strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems, tools and processes quickly.
- Organized, disciplined and a self-starter.
- Must have strong fundamental management skills such as business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, extensive product knowledge, financial aptitude, interpersonal effectiveness and decisiveness
- Formal presentations skills.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center