As part of an Agile implementation team, you will:
- Deliver client projects by configuring and customizing our world-leading Crew and Ops Management applications using XML, Python, and our proprietary RAVE language.
- Use a test-driven development methodology to ensure top quality, developing automated test cases as you code.
- Work directly with the client to understand their needs and business objectives and use that information to capture requirements.
- Explain design decisions and technical solutions in a clear and confident way to clients, while managing client expectations and building long-term client relationships.
- Travel to visit our clients from time to time, mainly in the Americas.
- Solid programming ability, either through education, experience, or a combination of both
- Experience working within a Scrum team or in similar Agile project setups
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving experience
- 8+ years of working with software development
- 4+ years of experience effectively working in a Linux/Unix environment
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- 2+ years of experience with Git
- A background in Airline Operation or Airline IT, ideally with Crew Management
- An MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with:
- Test framework like Gherkin, Behave
- Interfaces and data integration, XML, XSD
- Database configuration, big data
- Building Pipelines, GitLab, Jenkins, GoCD
- Virtual machine, vagrant, VirtualBox
- Java, RESTful services, Angular JS
- Eclipse IDE
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email resume at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.
Please advise HR if you require assistance/accommodation during the interview process. Canadian Payroll Services is an equal opportunity employer.